AIM Reusable Packaging’s Ship & Store Double Wall Bag in the Box is the best choice for safe, simple and sanitary storage and transport of non-regulated liquids. Sturdy, double-wall, foam-filled construction will withstand years of closed loop trips. It is far more sanitary than porous cardboard and is the best way to store and transport fresh milk, cream, liquid eggs, cheese, ice cream, whey concentrates, salad dressings, marinades, sauces, fats, oils, juices and syrups. Other uses include applications in the pharmaceutical industry and storing and transporting of soaps.
(Liners available directly from the manufacturer.)
- 48”x44”x49” allows for economical outbound and return shipments.
- No refrigeration needed for short trips thanks to 2” thick polyurethane insulation.
- Corner tie downs are easy to sanitize; rubber straps that keeps lid in place during transport.
- 2” reusable discharge valve contains a piercing ring which taps into the liner.
- USDA/FDA approved material.
- Sloped bottom for complete drainage.
- 4 – way forklift pallet entry.
- Stackable 2 high.
- Smooth interior for easy cleaning.
- 260 gallons capacity.